Terry G. Jordan (1938- )
Interview: 2/9/98 in RealAudio format by Trey Rhodes.
This interview has not yet been linked to the University of Colorado server.
1) Why did you become a geographer? Answer: 2:41
2) What is your area of specialty within geography and how does it fit in to the discipline as a whole? Answer: 4:16
3) What distinguishes your work from that of your peers who are working in the same area? Answer: 2:31
4) Where do you see your work going in the future? Answer: 3:15
5) Who has influenced your work the most and why? Answer: 4:23
6) Whose work within your field do you admire most and why? Answer: 2:56
7) Why would you recommend geography to students entering college? Answer: 2:19