The following courses are electives in the Geography Department.
- GEOG 1011 - Environmental Systems: Landscapes and Water
- GEOG 2043 - Environmental Field Techniques
- GEOG 3511 - Introduction to Hydrology
- GEOG 4241 - Principles of Geomorphology
- GEOG 4251 - Fluvial Geomorphology
- GEOG 5100/ENVS 5810 - Western Water Resources and Environmental Sustainability
- GEOG 5161 - Research Design
- GEOG 6241 - Hydrology - Geomorphology Field Trip
Learn more about the Graduate Program in Hydrologic Sciences at CU.