Shipping and Receiving
Distribution Center's Shipping and Receiving division offers outgoing shipping, special delivery, and distribution of received and/or ordered items to campus departments.
- UCB Distribution Center shipping services (including hazardous materials) are offered at exclusively negotiated discounted rates — typically 70% less than a direct quote from freight companies.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping - Our staff is International Air Transport Association (IATA) and United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) certified in international and domestic shipping of hazardous materials and we are always willing to talk with you about any concerns you might have. Hazardous materials shipments includes a fee for handling and preparation charge.
- Please contact us to request a free quote. Remember to include:
- contact person and telephone number
- speedtype you want charged
- description of the item you are shipping
- location of the item to be shipped, specifically the building and room number
- item's final destination including contact and zip code
- Note: If the location of the freight is in a locked room or if you have irregular office hours, please include that information when arranging for pick up.
- Special deliveries (such as artwork, non-standard sizes, etc.), packaging/crating for freight and hazardous materials shipments, and special services (such as un-crating centrally received freight) are billed for labor time, truck rental, and materials.
How to Request a Service
Please contact the Export Control Office prior to shipping to determine whether international shipments are a permissible export of goods/technology.
Please click below for information on:
Contact Shipping and Receiving at 303-492-6369 or by email at email@example.com.