Here are some general reminders to guide you through the financial aid process:
- You will continue to check your financial aid status via MyCUInfo.
- Financial aid awards will be available the beginning of August.
- Loans must be accepted online via MyCUInfo.
- Federal Direct and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling to be completed, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.
- Check your campus email for correspondence from our office.
- We do check your academic progress at the end of each semester, so review the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy to make sure you are not in danger of losing future financial aid.