Financial Aid Home

Title IV Authorization

Apply Federal Aid to All University Charges

For new students, Federal Title IV financial aid funds, such as federal student loans and the Pell Grant, are limited to pay for tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board charges only. However, with your permission, this aid can pay for other types of university charges (i.e., health insurance, parking fees, optional student fees, and now textbooks).

How to Grant Permission for Aid to Pay All Charges

  1. Log in to MyCUInfo.
  2. Click on the Student tab and scroll to the Financial section.
  3. Under Billing, select Title IV Permission.
  4. Click on Grant Permissions and follow the rest of the instructions.

View in-depth instructions.

For more info on how to charge your textbooks to your bill see Bookstore Charge Program.