- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- RELATED LINKS:
- Continuing Education
Summer Financial Aid Application Open
Independence Day Observed: Campus Closed
Here is some useful information to help you apply for financial aid for the first time at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- We encourage you to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 to ensure that you will get full consideration for limited funds.
- Until you go through the campus orientation, you will use MyCUBoulder to review your financial aid application status.
- Check your e-mail often. If we need additional information to process your financial aid application, we will e-mail you.
- Beginning mid to late March, we will mail an Estimated Financial Aid Award Estimate letter, which will provide you with a financial aid estimate for your planning purposes.
- Beginning in April, we will send postcards to notify new students of their official financial aid award offer.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted on-line at myCUBoulder.colorado.edu.
- Federal Stafford and PLUS loans require entrance counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) to be completed by the borrower, but typically this only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed. Both can be completed at studentloans.gov.
- Check with our office if you have had a change in your family income or some other special circumstances.
|TIP: Sign up for direct deposit to receive your financial aid refund. It’s required and is the fastest way to receive your funds.|