The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in applying for financial aid. We understand the application process can be intimidating, so we put together videos to help you step-by-step.
For Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Summer 2015
- Start Here for the 2014-2015 FAFSA
- Step 1: Student Demographics
- Step 2: School Selection
- Step 3: Dependency Status
- Step 4: Parent Demographics
- Step 5: Financial Information
- Step 6: Sign and Submit
- Step 7: Confirmation
Watch videos in YouTube.