- Student Employment
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid A-Z
- Site Map
- Veterans Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
- Video Gallery
- Videos on Financial Aid
Last Day to Work Summer Work-Study
Fall Classes Begin
Labor Day; Campus Closed
Private Scholarship Checks Due by 5 p.m.
CU Achieve Summer Grant Program
Summer is a great time to catch up on some credit hours and progress to the next level of your academic career.
The CU Achieve Grant is for sophomores who will not have enough credit hours to become a junior by the following fall. The grant provides $1,000 - $2,000 to enroll in summer courses.
- $1,000 grant for 3-5 credit hours
- Up to $2,000 for 6+ credit hours
- be a sophomore student who will not have enough credit hours after the spring semester to become a junior
- will enroll in summer courses by May 1
- demonstrate significant financial need
Changes to Your Award:
- If your summer enrollment changes, your aid may be adjusted.
To find out if you are eligible for this grant, complete the summer financial aid application in MyCUInfo (view instructions). Apply early! Funds are limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
More financial aid may be available to you. Learn more about Summer Financial Aid.