Mailing Services is providing extra pickups for fiscal year end paperwork. Mail addressed to the PSC and deposited by 1pm in the following areas will be picked up and delivered the same day. 1-Regent Hall mail slot labeled “Denver” is on Regent’s lowest level across from room 1B75. 2-RL3 (ARCE) mail room. The mail room is located in the basement. The last day of this extra pick up will be July 6th 1pm.
Mailing Services provides a key link between students, faculty, staff and the rest of the world through the processing of correspondence.
Operations include processing and delivery of incoming USPS and inter and intra-campus mail, processing of outgoing USPS and private carrier mail, mailpiece design services for preparation of outgoing mail.
Mailing Services - General: 303-492-6242
Bob Moon, Supervisor: 303-492-2444
For more information about Mailing Services:
Mailer's Guide — Detailed guide to answer your questions about mailing on campus.
See also our Frequently Asked Questions.
Mailing Services Mission StatementTo advance the university in pursuit of its mission "to lead in learning, research, teaching and service to benefit and enhance the quality of life for the people of Colorado" by the processing and distribution of written communications.
VisionTo be a dynamic, customer focused organization providing high quality, competitive services that are recognized for excellence in mailing services, materiel management and property services.
Mailing Services Values
- Excellence and responsiveness in customer service
- Innovation, adaptability and creativity
- Collaboration and teamwork throughout the community of stakeholders
- Building community through respect and appreciation for individual differences
Mailing Services Operations
- US Postal Service mail pickup, sorting, and distribution for UCB
- Delivery of mail to the US Post Office
- Intra-campus mail pickup, sorting, and distribution for UCB
- Inter-campus mail shuttle service between UCB and UCDHSC
- Campus courier service