Mission, Vision, Values
To plan for and provide a physical and operational environment that supports the University of Colorado at Boulder’s mission of education, research and outreach.
To be a progressive, customer-focused organization that is recognized as a national leader in service and the stewardship of resources for the 21st century.
We value our campus community, our employees and our institutional heritage.
We achieve organizational excellence through the following core values:
- A safe environment
- An engaging workplace
- Staff development
- Teamwork and partnership
- Integrity and accountability
- Open and respectful communication
- An inclusive community
- Quality, competitive, value-added services
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Environmental sustainability