This division provides support services to Facilities Management divisions and campus customers in the following ways:
- Budget and accounting support for the business and reporting functions of Facilities Management - Billing services for Facilities Management Services
- Answer customer inquiries about charges/credits to account(s), either by journal entry or work orders.
Distribution Center & Mailing Services 303-492-6524:
The Distribution Center houses work units that provide procurement, disposal, and logistic services, as well as processing and distribution of written communications, to enable the campus to pursue its mission of excellence in education, research, and community service
Human Resources 303-492-1208:
Provide Human Resources Support including hiring, training, plans and evaluations to Facilities Management Staff.
Information Systems 303-492-5634:
- Maintain and support the Facilities Management Database System
- Provide computing and network support for approximately 200 multi-platform desktop systems
- Maintain a wide range of supplies in inventory for routine projects
- Order special parts that are not kept in stock
- Purchasing authority up to $5,000 (with some exceptions)
For goods or services that will exceed $5,000, the Facilities Management purchasing agent will be involved to assure compliance with all the state purchasing rules and regulations.