Participants in CU's Executive MBA program gain an educational experience that's second to none with a degree from a nationally respected research institution. In addition to a new degree, participants:
- have the unique ability to access and apply first-hand research data from senior CU professors who maintain close ties with the business community
- benefit from CU's reputation as the preeminent higher education institution in the Rocky Mountain region
- gain access to CU's extensive resources, including library facilities and cultural and recreational offerings
- have access to a large alumni network that consists of high-level professionals who participate in the Executive MBA Program as advisors, student mentors, and special event participants
- benefit from an international component that's integrated not only through classroom curriculum, but also through a business trip where participants explore foreign offices and plants, talk with foreign business personnel and government officials, and participate in cultural activities to gain real-world knowledge of the international business arena.
Participants now have the option to build on their Executive MBA degree: earn additional degrees/areas of emphasis.