Tuition goes toward the best
Designed with the working professional in mind, the Executive MBA is priced as a package and provides a premium level of service and support. The tuition for the Executive MBA class that begins in September 2014 will be $70,000. Tuition is guaranteed for the length of the program so you can budget accordingly and is priced as reasonably as possible to maintain the highest quality in instruction and service.
As an off-campus University of Colorado degree program, the Executive MBA is also exempt from campus-based student fees. As a result, Executive MBA participants do not pay additional fees and do not receive student ID cards or use campus facilities beyond the CU Executive Education Center.
The all-inclusive EMBA package includes:
- tuition for all 22 required courses in the Executive MBA program
- all textbooks, course-related software, and other instructional materials
- dedicated classroom space in the CU Executive Education Center
- morning and afternoon refreshments on class days
- lodging and meals for you and one guest at the three-day retreat held at the end of the first year of classes
- travel and lodging for you during the nine-day the international business trip (lodging during the trip is double occupancy with a classmate, single occupancy is available for an additional charge)
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 - to be applied toward tuition for the first Term - is due upon acceptance to the program. Tuition is billed in eight installments of $8,750 that correspond to the eight Terms in the Executive MBA Program. The $1,000 deposit is applied toward the tuition in Term 1.
Executive MBA tuition payments are due in:
|First Year||Second Year|
|September 2014||September 2015|
|November 2014||November 2015|
|February 2015||February 2016|
|April 2015||April 2016|
The Executive MBA is a self-supporting academic program that receives no state tax dollars. All costs associated with the program are covered directly, through tuition, by the participants and/or their sponsoring organizations.
For additional information, contact us or call:
303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778