Welcome to the International Festival at University of Colorado Boulder.
CU International Festival is the largest student organized event on campus and is free and open to public.
The festival gives you an opportunity to:
- Share your culture, traditions, and heritage with the greater Boulder community.
- Promote and celebrate diversity among students and community members.
- Provide a platform for international student groups to represent their cultures.
- Encourage a rediscovery of international students’ own background.
- Provide an opportunity for unity among the international students at CU-Boulder.
At the festival each country can do this by showcasing their culture with booths, performances, food sample, and interactive cultural activities.
Why should you participate?
- To educate people about your country and its traditions.
- To increase understanding between cultures and combat stereotypes.
- To meet people from all over the world.
The CU International Festival has been around since 1990, and has continued to successfully promote diversity among students and the Boulder community. The festival has gotten bigger every year, with currently over 30 countries participating and over 6,000 people attending.