Decisions about how high school transcripts are evaluated or how courses transfer are made by the admissions office rather than individual academic departments. The ENVS undergraduate advisor deals only with the academic progress of current environmental studies majors.

Your first contact with the academic advisor will be at orientation. There is no need to make an appointment with an advisor before orientation.

Current students may make appointments by logging in to the Academic Advising web site. You will need your ID and IdentiKey to log on.