Civil, Environmental & Architectural Engineering
Secondary Core Area
Aquatic chemistry, fate and transport of contaminants in natural waters, microbes in groundwater, acid mine drainage.
Ph.D. 1992 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Colloid mobilization and transport in saturated porous media.
- Particle mobilization in soils.
- Microbe transport in groundwater.
- Mercury binding by organic matter.
- PAH interactions with organic matter.
- Water quality and off-road vehicles in the James Creek watershed.
- Metal loading from acid mine drainage in the Left Hand watershed.