Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research
Secondary Core Area
Limnology, aquatic ecology, reactive transport of metals and organic material in streams and rivers.
Ph.D. 1979 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Administrator for the Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program
- CO-Director along with John Pitlick.
- CEAE Faculty representative
- ENVS Faculty representative (co-representative with John Pitlick)
- Hydrologic, chemical and biological processes in aquatic ecosystems.
- Interactions between freshwater biota, trace metals, and natural organic material in freshwater environments.
- Mine drainage and watershed issues in the Rocky Mountains.