ENVD Ambassador Program
ENVD ambassadors are students that serve as liaisons between prospective students, parents, and the university, as well as promote the Program in Environmental Design and provide connections between prospective and current ENVD students, faculty, alumni and donors through informational and outreach events.
What Does an Ambassador Do?
- General Admission Tours of the Environmental Design Building
- Assist with CU Student for a Day every Friday
- Assist with Summer, Fall, and Winter Orientations
- Attend Alumni & Donor Events
- Help with Fall and Spring Graduation & Commencement
- Facilitate CU Admitted Student Day
- Other monthly social ENVD events
Why Become an Ambassador?
ENVD Ambassadors are eager to engage with professionals and meet new people along with demonstrating their enthusiasm and support towards the ENVD program.
By becoming an ENVD Ambassador, you will:
- work directly with ENVD staff and faculty
- get involved in university-wide events
- network with faculty, industry representatives, and community professionals
- master the art of public speaking
ENVD Ambassadors must:
- be enrolled as an ENVD student
- have a GPA of 2.75 or above
- commit to working 2-5 hours a week
- feel comfortable leading a group of people
- have strong communication skills
- be eager to network within the university and Boulder community
- have a passion for helping others
- attend Leadership Development Courses
- attend mandatory one-hour weekly team meeting