General Degree Requirements
Students must complete a minimum of 120 semester hours subject to the maximum outlined in this catalog, meet all specified major core requirements, and maintain a GPA of 2.00 or better.
Students must complete one course from each of the following general education requirements area. Courses must be completed with a grade of C- or better.
- Writing: WRTG 1150 or ARSC 1150
- Humanities: one class from the following arts and sciences core areas: human diversity, literature and the arts, or ideals and values
- Social Science: one class from the following arts and sciences core areas: historical context, United States context, or contemporary societies
- Math: one class from the emphasis area: architecture: MATH 1150 or 1300; planning: MATH 2510 or SOCY 2061; landscape architecture: MATH 1150, 1300, 2510; or SOCY 2061
- Natural Science: one class from the emphasis area: architecture: PHYS 2010; planning and urban design or landscape architecture: CHEM 1111, EBIO 1030 and 1050 or EBIO 1210 and 1230, PHYS 2010