U.S. News and World Report released their 2016 Best Grad Schools list last month, and we are happy to report that our college was very well represented.
The College of Engineering and Applied Science was ranked No. 34, above Colorado School of Mines and Colorado State University. Among departments and programs, aerospace engineering broke into the top 10, while several others earned spots in the national rankings:
- Aerospace engineering (10)
- Chemical engineering (16)
- Environmental engineering (18)
- Civil engineering (21)
- Mechanical engineering (35)
- Electrical engineering (37)
- Computer engineering (38)
- Computer science (40)
For a look at University of Colorado system-wide rankings, please visit www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2015/03/10/cu-boulder-graduate-programs-rate-highly.