Special Programs and Opportunities

You are here

I'm interested in research, study abroad, internships, etc.  How can I learn about these opportunities?
You can find lots of relevant and helpful information at the following links:

I'm interested in pre-med or pre-law. Do you have any advice?
Alert your academic advisor that you are interested in a pre-professional track so that this data is incorporated into your advising. You'll also need to meet with a pre-professional advisor.  The pre-health link has information about pre-requisites to take to get into medical school, etc.

I'm interested in a minor. What options do I have?
Minors may require about 15 credit hours of coursework in a specified subject area. Notify your academic advisor of your interest so that coursework may be coordinated.  The college offers five minors.  You must complete and submit a Minor Completion Form to your major department academic advisor prior to graduation. You might also be interested in a minor from an Arts & Sciences department.

I want to join a band, choir, or other ensemble. Do you know anything about auditions? How do I register for the class?
Contact the College of Music, and they'll provide the details. You'll have to audition for most ensembles, though requirements vary. After you find out what ensemble you get into, then you add it to your schedule (usually the first week of classes).

Important Announcements

CUEngineering is here!

The 2014 edition of CUEngineering magazine is hot off the press! Check it out online.

Engineering Recognition Ceremony to be held at 9am at Coors Events/Conference Center on Friday May 8, 2015

University of Colorado Boulder
© Regents of the University of Colorado
PrivacyLegal & Trademarks
College of Engineering & Applied Science
Contact Us