The CU Engineering Graduates Of the Last Decade (GOLD) Board connects recent alumni through social events and volunteer opportunities. The board recognizes graduates’ achievements with the Recent Alumni Award presented each spring at the Engineering Awards Banquet.
We’ve had some great events — from hosting a pool party for graduating seniors to renting the rooftop at a Rockies game to facilitating a behind-the-scenes tour of Lockheed Martin. If you’ve graduated in the last 10 years, be on the lookout for our events this year — we’d love to meet you.
- Senior Pool Party Engineering seniors are invited to kick off the school year with an outdoor pool party at the Rec Center. Soon-to-be graduates enjoy pool games, free food, music and prizes while networking with CU engineering graduates from the last decade.
- Rockies Night Mingle with other recent engineering graduates in Denver and cheer on the Rockies at Coors Field. Enjoy reduced-price tickets, concessions and chances to gather with other CU alumni living in the Front Range.
- Co-Chair: Jon Goldsmith, Phillips 66 (MechEngr ’07, EngMgmt ME ’14)
- Co-Chair: Amy Kramer, Greenberg Traurig, LLP (ChemEngr ’06, JD ’09)
- Stephany Gearhart, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. (ChemEngr ’06)
- Beau Hoffman, CNJV (ChemEngr ’09)
- Benjamin Mead, Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology (ChemBioEngr ’13)
- Fletcher Richman, Galvanize (ElCompEngr ’14)
- Tiana Stastny, GE Healthcare (ApMath ’10)
- Matthew Vellone, BioServe Space Technologies, CU Boulder (AeroEngr ’02, MS ’05)
- Charlie Wheeler, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MechEngr ’13)