From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2012 - 16:09:49 MDT
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:09:49 -0600 (MDT) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Course Reservation 3/19/12 - 3/29/12
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT: Course Reservation 3/19/12 - 3/29/12
If you were waitlisted for a course as of midnight on 1/25/12 and you didn't get enrolled, you are eligible to participate in the Course Reservation Program. This program assists you in getting the courses you need by giving you the opportunity to enroll in a class for which you were waitlisted the previous semester before registration begins for Fall 2012.
To participate in this program:
1. Look online on your MyCUInfo page for the Fall 2012 listing of courses. Make a note of the section of the course into which you'd like to enroll.
2. Come to the Registrar's Office in Regent Administrative Center, Room 105, between March 19th and March 29th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3. An enrollment representative will register you for the class for which you were wait listed and the section you wish to attend. If the course is not offered for Fall 2012, you may reserve that course for Spring 2012 or you may choose another course. In either case, you must appear in person at
the Registrar's Office between March 19th and March 29th.
4. All holds (known as service indicators) will be honored, so ensure you resolve them before coming to the Registrar's Office.
5. Course reservation must be completed by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 29th. We will not honor any requests after that date.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the Registrar's Office at 303-492-6970.
Office of the Registrar
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Fri Mar 16 2012 - 16:09:50 MDT