From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2011 - 01:32:58 MDT
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 01:32:58 -0600 (MDT) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM LEEDS ADVISING
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Leeds Undergraduate Student Services
SUBJECT: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM LEEDS ADVISING
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION REGARDING SPRING 2012
Greetings from the Undergraduate Student Services Staff!
We hope that you are settling into your new surroundings and that things are going well for you. We want to inform you of some VERY IMPORTANT Spring 2012 registration details.
1. As a first-year student, you MUST attend a group advising session with your advisor. These group sessions will be offered from October 17th - November 17th. Your advisor will be sending you an email with a link to an online reservation system. You must use this online reservation system to RSVP for a session - space is limited!
2. An advising hold has been placed on your record and you will not be able to register until the hold is removed. The hold will be removed within 24 hours after your attendance at one of these meetings. You may view the hold by going to http://MyCUinfo.colorado.edu and clicking on the student tab - the information will be listed on the right hand column under "Holds".
3. This is a REQUIRED meeting! Space is limited. You MUST register online to attend.
4. Before the meeting - Familiarize yourself with your degree audit. Instructions to view your degree audit may be found in the New Student Handbook you were given during orientation (or online at http://www.leeds.colorado.edu/firstyear#welcome)
5. Use your degree audit to create a plan for the spring semester. Bring this plan to your meeting.
Bring to the meeting:
*Pen or pencil
*Your black portfolio that you received at orientation
*Ideas of courses you would like to take in Spring 2012
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR AUDIT THOROUGHLY. This is a brand new tool and there may be bugs. We need your eyes and your knowledge of your courses to help us make sure that the information in your audit is 100% correct. If you see anything that looks wrong, please notify your academic advisor in your meeting.
If you have additional questions after attending a meeting and reviewing the New Student Handbook you received at orientation, you may see an advisor:
*Location: Koelbel room 115
*Office hours: 9:00am-12:00 noon and 1:00-4:00pm, Monday - Thursday, 9:30am-noon and 1:00-4:00pm Fridays
Undergraduate Student Services Staff
Leeds School of Business
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Fri Oct 07 2011 - 01:32:59 MDT