From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 10:27:19 MST
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:27:19 -0700 (MST) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: Course Reservation 3/14/11 - 3/24/11
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT: Course Reservation 3/14/11 - 3/24/11
If you were waitlisted for a course as of midnight on 1/19/11 or 1/28/11 (admin deadline) and you didn't get enrolled, you are eligible to participate in the Course Reservation Program. This program assists you in getting the courses you need by giving you the opportunity to enroll in a class for which you were waitlisted the previous semester before registration begins for Fall 2011.
To participate in this program:
1. Look online on your MyCUInfo page for the Fall 2011 listing of courses. Make a note of the section of the course into which you'd like to enroll.
2. Appear in person at the Registrar's Office in Regent Administrative Center, Room 105, between March 14th and March 24th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3. An enrollment representative will register you for the class for which you were wait listed and the section you wish to attend. If the course is not offered for Fall 2011, you may reserve that course for Spring 2012 or you may choose another course. In either case, you must come to the Registrar's Office between March 14th and March 24th.
4. All holds (financial, disciplinary, etc.) will be honored, so ensure you resolve them before coming to the Registrar's Office.
5. Course reservation must be completed by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 24th. We cannot honor any requests after that date.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the Registrar's Office at 303-492-6970.
Office of the Registrar
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Wed Mar 09 2011 - 10:27:20 MST