From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 00:34:17 MDT
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:34:17 -0600 (MDT) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: Course Reservation for Fall 2010
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT: Course Reservation for Fall 2010
Our records indicate that your name was on one or more waitlists for spring semester 2010, as of 5:00 p.m. on January 20, 2010 (the wait list freeze deadline), and that you were unable to enroll in the course.
Because of this, you are eligible to participate in the Course Reservation Program. This program assists you in getting the courses you need by giving you the opportunity to enroll in a class for which you were waitlisted the previous semester.
To participate in this program:
1. Look online under the Class Search link in Campus Community, the new student information system, for the fall 2010 listing of courses. Make a note of the section of the course into which you'd like to enroll. NOTE: You should have received information on using this new system via email.
2. Come to the registrar's office in Regent Administrative Center, room 105, sometime from March 29-April 2, 9 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
3. An enrollment representative will register you for the class for which you were waitlisted and the section you wish to attend. If the course is not offered for fall 2010, you may reserve that course for spring 2011 or you may choose another course. In either case, you must come to the registrar's office between March 29 and April 2.
4. All stops (known as service indicators in the new system) will be honored, so be sure to resolve them before coming to the registrar's office.
5. Course reservation must be completed by April 2 - we cannot honor any requests after that date.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the registrar's office at 303-492-6970.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Fri Mar 19 2010 - 00:34:17 MDT