From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 18:34:03 MDT
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:34:03 -0600 (MDT) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: Course Reservation
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
DATE: Oct. 12, 2009
SUBJECT: Course Reservation
Course Reservation Program for Spring 2010
Our records indicate that your name was on one or more wait lists for fall semester 2009, as of 5:00 p.m. on September 2, 2009 (the wait list freeze deadline), and that you were unable to enroll in the course.
Because of this, you are eligible to participate in the Course Reservation Program. This program assists you in getting the courses you need by giving you the opportunity to enroll in a class for which you were waitlisted the previous semester.
To participate in this program:
1. Look online at http://registrar.colorado.edu or the Schedule Planner in CU Connect for the spring 2010 listing of courses. Make a note of the section of the course into which you'd like to enroll.
2. Come to the registrar's office in Regent 105 sometime from October 19-23, 9 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
3. An enrollment representative will register you for the class for which you were wait listed and the section you wish to attend. If the course is not offered for spring 2010, you may reserve that course for fall 2010 or you may choose another course. In either case, you must come to the registrar's office between October 19 and October 23.
4. All stops will be honored, so clear those up before coming to the registrar's office.
5. Course reservation must be completed by October 23 - we cannot honor any requests after that date.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the registrar's office at 303-492-6970.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Mon Oct 12 2009 - 18:34:04 MDT