From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 17:34:17 MDT
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:34:17 -0600 (MDT) From: Vital Academic Student E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: Course Reservation
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT: Course Reservation
Course Reservation Program for spring 2008
Our records indicate that your name was on one or more wait lists for fall
semester 2008 as of 5:00 p.m. on September3, 2008 (the wait list freeze
deadline), and that you did not get enrolled into the course.
Because of this, you are eligible to participate in the Course Reservation
Program. This program assists you in getting the courses you need by giving
you the opportunity to enroll in a class for which you were waitlisted the
To participate in this program:
1. Look online at http://registrar.colorado.edu or the Schedule Planner in
CU Connect for the spring 2009 listing of courses so you can plan which section
of the course you'd like to enroll into.
2. Come to the registrar's office at Regent 105 between October 20-24.
3. A registration assistant will register you for the class you were wait
listed for. Choose the section you want. If the course is not offered for
spring 2009, you may reserve that course for fall 2009 or you may choose
another course. In either case, however, you must come to the registrar's
office October 20-24.
4. All stops will be honored, so clear those up before coming to the
5. Course reservation must be completed October 20-24 - we cannot honor any
requests after October 24.
If you have any questions about this program, please call the registrar's
office at 303-492-6970.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Mon Oct 06 2008 - 17:34:18 MDT