From: General Student Ememo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 18:50:35 MDT
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:50:35 -0600 (MDT) From: General Student Ememo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: 2008 SENIOR CLASS COUNCIL!
TO: Select CU Students
FROM: Office of the Senior Class Council
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
SUBJECT: 2008 SENIOR CLASS COUNCIL!
Dear Student Leaders of the Class of 2008,
The Senior Class Council is continuing its search for dedicated leaders to
serve on the 2008 Board! This is your opportunity to join what has been
nominated "Student Group of the Year" in 2007!
As you prepare to enter your last year at CU-Boulder, now is the perfect time
for you to become more involved in your university. The Senior Class Council
(SCC) is looking for members of the rising senior class to serve on the 2008
Board. We are seeking new members who want to make their mark on CU student
life and leave a lasting legacy for years to come!
The Senior Class Council is responsible for:
* Selecting the Keynote Speaker for Commencement
* Choosing and Fundraising for the Senior Class Gift (Value in Excess of
* Orchestrating the Second Annual Legacy Ball, a semi-formal gala for all
graduating seniors held next April
* Designing the Official Senior Class T-Shirt
* Organizing Various Social Events for Seniors, including Pub Crawls, Ski
Weekends, and many more
* Planning the Annual Commencement Breakfast, held the morning of graduation
* Making the Senior Class Video, played at Folsom Field during Commencement
Leadership opportunities include primary responsibility over one of the many
events or activities listed above as well as being the student speaker at the
Folsom Field Commencement Ceremony! The SCC is an excellent chance to work with
top university administrators and other top leaders. Joining this group is an
amazing way to make your voice heard on campus and to have an impact on many
aspects of student life.
For consideration for the 2008 Senior Class Council, please send your resume to
email@example.com BY FRIDAY, MAY 4!
Application process is competitive.
For more information, please visit http://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/scc.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Mon Apr 30 2007 - 18:50:38 MDT