From: Administrative E-Memo (memofrom@Colorado.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 19:28:34 MST
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:28:34 -0700 (MST) From: Administrative E-Memo <memofrom@Colorado.EDU> Subject: Call for Nominations for the 2009 Chancellor's Employee of the Year
TO: Boulder Campus Teaching & Research Faculty, Staff,
Deans, Directors, Dept Chairs
FROM: Office of the Chancellor
SENDER: Alice Clark
DATE: February 4, 2009
SUBJECT: Call for Nominations for the 2009 Chancellor's Employee of the Year
The Chancellor's Employee of the Year Award is presented annually to
CU-Boulder staff in recognition and appreciation of exceptional job
performance. The award includes a prize of $1,500 (subject to payroll
taxes), and a commemorative keepsake. The 2009 award will be presented at a
All Boulder campus classified and professional exempt staff may be nominated
for the award. Nominations are accepted from fellow staff, faculty or
students who have firsthand knowledge of the nominee's performance. The
process is simply to submit a letter of nomination and a minimum of two
letters supporting the nomination to my office. The packet should not
exceed ten pages. Nomination letters must describe why the person deserves
to receive the award, with as much specific information as possible.
The successful nomination letter might include the following information:
- What specifically makes the nominee's performance outstanding?
- How is the nominee responsive to and supportive of customers and
- What does the nominee contribute to the daily operation of the unit?
- How is the nominee's willingness to share time, energy and knowledge for
the benefit of the unit or customer demonstrated?
- Has the nominee demonstrated leadership in specific areas?
- How is the nominee's willingness to go the extra mile demonstrated?
- How does the nominee's performance serve as an example to others?
- What traits does the nominee have that make him/her personally and
Send nomination packets to:
Office of the Chancellor
ATTN: Alice Clark
The nomination deadline is Friday, March 6, 2009. For further information,
please contact Alice at 303.492.8908, or Alice.Clark@colorado.edu
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Tue Feb 03 2009 - 19:28:34 MST