Executive MBA participants have diverse backgrounds and represent a broad spectrum of organizations. As examples, EMBA participants have backgrounds in strategic planning, budget oversight, management, sales, marketing, operations, project management, product development, business development, or entrepreneurship. Participants also may come from the fields as varied as health care, law, architecture, science, research, engineering, consulting, information technology, or military leadership.
To apply to the CU Executive MBA Program, applicants must have:
- A baccalaureate degree from a university recognized by the University of Colorado; the degree need not be in business
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- A minimum of 10 years professional decision-making experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated career advancement
- A current decision-making position at a company or organization
Individuals who do not meet all of the above criteria, but have a unique business background or are currently in a senior position in their organization, are encouraged to contact the program director to discuss the potential for enrollment in the program.
For additional information, Contact us or call:
303-623-1888 or 1-800-228-5778