Teacher Licensure


  • Teacher Licensure Handbook - New Handbook Coming SOON!

These handbooks are excellent resources for any questions you may have about your licensure program.

Forms and Policies 

You can find important forms for your program here. 

Change of Address

Please make sure your name, address, telephone number, and email are current on University records. Report changes to the Office of Student Services, School of Education, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0249, Phone: (303) 492-6555 as well as to the Registrar’s Office in Regent Hall.