Some of our primary partners in STEM education include:
CU-Boulder College of Arts & Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences, founded in 1892, is the University of Colorado's largest college -- offering over 50 majors, minors, and certificate programs. A&S showcases a diverse faculty including Nobel laureates, celebrated authors and artists, as well as a history to cherish and a legacy to build upon. In our aspirations and achievements, we are matched only by the majesty of our mountains.
CU-Boulder Center for STEM Learning
The Center for STEM Learning (CSL) is the result of a 5-year initiative to establish the University of Colorado Boulder as a national hub of STEM education research and reform. CSL has now evolved into a campus center that coordinates and leads:
- efforts to transform STEM education;
- discipline-based STEM education research;
- and STEM teacher preparation (K-20).
Boulder Valley School District (BVSD)
Many of the field placements for our CU-Teach courses are in BVSD classrooms. Through this partnership, students get support from practicing K-12 teachers who model effective, inquiry-based classroom instruction.
National Math & Science Initiative
The National Math & Science Initiative, Inc. (NMSI) is an innovative, non-profit organization dedicated to expanding programs that have a proven impact on math and science.
UTeach @ Austin
UTeach started at The University of Texas at Austin in 1997 as a new way to prepare secondary science, math and computer science teachers. Its strength lies in the unique collaboration between the Colleges of Natural Sciences and Education
Join the Math and Science Educator Google Group:
Email Kim Bunning to join
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- BA/MA in Ethnic Studies and Education
- Partners in Education (PIE)