Graduate students in STEM disciplines work closely with renowned faculty members in the School of Education and across campus.
Graduate students often specialize in mathematics or science disciplines, but work closely with other students and faculty members in both fields. In particular, PhD students integrate STEM-related inquiry through the wealth of opportunities for research and teaching in the School of Education.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)