You are here
The School of Education collaborates with colleges and departments across campus to bring STEM education to the forefront of 21st Century interdisciplinary learning.
The education of future generations in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) is critical to a literate citizenry. In response to this need, for the past several decades the CU-Boulder School of Education has been committed to design, research and teacher preparation in STEM fields through a range of programs that meet at the intersection of teaching, learning and disciplinary content. Our partnerships with educators at the elementary, secondary and university levels have resulted in a unique, vibrant community of scholars from across the U.S. and abroad with expertise in research and innovation in the practice and design of instructional resources from cross-cultural perspectives.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)