Discover Life at CU-Boulder and Beyond
The School of Education is not only widely recognized for its rigorous academic programs and leadership in the field, but the Boulder-Denver metropolitan area is also a top-rated place to live, work, and study.
To explore Boulder, Denver and the state of Colorado, see:
- City of Boulder
- Boulder Bus Routes
- Boulder County Housing & Human Services
- Out Boulder LGBTQ Support
- City of Denver
- RTD Denver Public Transportation
- Colorado Visitor’s Guide
- Biking in Colorado
- Hiking in Colorado
- Music in Colorado
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Skiing in Colorado
To explore CU-Boulder, see:
- A Guided Virtual Tour of the CU-Boulder campus
- The CU-Boulder page for Planning Your Visit
- Information on CU-Boulder’s Undergraduate Campus Tours
- CU-Boulder’s Undergraduate “Be a Student for a Day” program
- Diversity Resources at CU-Boulder
While the School of Education does not give building or campus tours, we try to accommodate any prospective student who may wish to attend a class with current students. Please contact us directly (303-492-6555) to coordinate a visit.
Prospective graduate students may set up an appointment with either the Faculty Program Chair (MA and PhD students) or a faculty member they are interested in working with in their program (PhD students). Contact information listed in the Faculty Directory.