Teaching has always been a passion of mine. I started getting involved with teaching and students through my church’s Vacation Bible School. Interacting and leading elementary students made me realize that I wanted to pursue a future in education. When I got to college, I knew that I wanted to be a part of the School of Education. As I get a degree in Psychology and receive an elementary teaching license, I could not be more excited for my career!
The School of Education's teacher licensure program has broadened my perspective on various educational approaches and issues. It definitely has challenged me, helped me to grow, and prepared me for this profession. This was all possible with the help of great professors, mentors and supportive peers. As an ambassador, I want to help prospective students understand the expectations and enrichment that this well-developed program provides.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)