School of Education, Room 310 University of Colorado at Boulder 249 UCB Boulder, CO 80309
Donna Begley, PhD is a Senior Instructor of Literacy Studies in the School of Education. She has taught at the post-secondary level for twelve years in the areas of literacy, assessment, linguistics and methods and policies in special education.
In her career in education, Dr. Begley has taught math and science in grades 5-8 and has served as a multi-categorical resource and reading specialist, school psychometrist, district program director, instructional coach, and clinical professor.
Dr. Begley is currently a member of the Rocky Mountain Branch of the International Dyslexia Association’s Board of Directors and is focused on infusing preventative interventions for those who struggle with language and literacy development.
PhD Special Education Administration, Southern Illinois University, 1982
MEd Diagnostic and Prescriptive Teaching and Assessment, College of William and Mary, 1976
BS University of Alaska, Southern Oregon University, 1972
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)