Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences (EPSY)
The Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences program takes an interdisciplinary approach to understanding learning, teaching, and the organizing of activities for learning. Our program is particularly concerned with learning and development across school and out-of-school contexts and intersections between learning and policy. The CU-Boulder Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences program is on the leading edge of the field in its theoretical and practical explorations of issues of social and spatial justice, culture, and diversity in learning.
Doctoral students become qualified as researchers who can work in university, research non-profit, or other academic institutions.
Master's degree students develop understanding of learning, teaching, and the role of research in promoting equitable participation and social justice.
For more information, contact:
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure Programs
- Partners in Education (PIE)