We encourage any well-qualified student to apply, particularly women and minority students. Applications are judged on a combination of criteria, including the applicant’s statement of purpose, undergraduate and graduate record and grade point average, letters of recommendation, scores on the Graduate Record Examination, and prior experience.
The following documents contain information about grades, grade point averages, time limits, independent study/readings credits, deadlines, and other relevant topics. Please consult them for additional information about School of Education graduate programs and all required coursework.
The deadline for submitting complete materials for admission to this program is December 15 for enrollment in the fall semester. Admissions to this program are for enrollment beginning in the fall semester only of each year.
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure Programs
- Partners in Education (PIE) Program