Ruben Donato, PhD
- Chair of Division F (History and Historiography) of the American Educational Research Association (AERA). 2002.
- Area Teaching Scholar Coordinator for Diversity and Creative Work. Faculty Teaching Excellence Program. CU-Boulder. 1999.
- Boulder Faculty Assembly--At-Large Member , 1997-99.
- Faculty Advisory Council. Center of the American West, 1998-present.
- Boulder Faculty Assembly--Committee member for Minority Affairs. 1995-96.
School of Education
- Chair, Educational Foundations, Policy, and Practice, 1998-2006.
- Chair for Masters Plus Program, 2001-02.
- School of Education Salary Committee, 1999-2002.
- Undergraduate Teacher Education Program. Coordinator for Professional
Seminar I: School and Society and Professional Seminar II: Teaching
in American Schools, 1996-97.
- Faculty Search Member. Social Studies/Multicultural position, 1997.
- Faculty Search Member. Literacy/Bilingual position, 1994.
- Faculty Search Member. Special Education/Bilingual, 1994.
- Faculty Search Member. ESL/Sociolinguistics, present. 1995-96.
- Faculty Search Member. Social Studies and Multicultural Education. 1999.