MA in Math & Science Education
This program is designed to support teachers who are interested in developing greater understanding and expertise in the teaching and learning of mathematics and science. The program helps teachers develop their own content knowledge in mathematics and science, as well as greater understanding of how curriculum and instructional strategies can be tailored to foster K-12 students’ understandings of mathematics and science.
Who Enrolls in the Program?
Typical candidates in the program are practicing teachers. Some enroll in the program in conjunction with their participation in a CU-sponsored professional development opportunity offered in collaboration with local school districts: Partners in Education (PIE). The PIE program is intended for teachers who are at the early stages of their career. For more information on this program, contact Penny Scott-Oliver, (303) 492-8499, email@example.com
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure Programs
- Partners in Education (PIE)