Resources for Practicum Students
Teacher Candidate Letter of Introduction
Advice for teacher candidate to create a letter of introduction for host teacher.
Success During Practicum
Advice culled over the years on how to get the most out of your practicum experience.
Frequently asked questions about your practicum experience.
Resources to assist in managing transportation to the practicum school site.
Planning for Inclement Weather
Tips for preparing for inclement weather.
Professional Rubric for CU students in a practicum environment
Tips for professional behavior in the practicum environment,
Who to Contact Regarding Practicum Placement
- EDUC 2020/2030/4060/5060/5375/5385: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUC 2050 email@example.com
- EDUC 4050 firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUC 4411: email@example.com
- EDUC 4320/4321: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUC 4351/5205/5215: email@example.com
- EDUC 4023/5355/5365/5485: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUC 4295/5325: email@example.com
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- BA/MA in Ethnic Studies and Education
- Partners in Education (PIE)