Resources for Practicum Mentor Teachers
Thank you for agreeing to mentor a CU-Boulder teacher education student during one of their important practicum experiences. Teacher-student mentoring relationships are invaluable to the development of future teachers and are often deeply rewarding for practicing teachers.
This section offers resources to facilitate a strong mentoring relationship and a successful practicum experience for Elementary Education, CU Teach Science & Math, and Secondary Humanities teachers.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)