Student Teaching & Field Experiences
Teacher licensure programs at the School of Education include a wealth of in-school experiences, including practicum experiences that are integrated with coursework and a culminating student teaching semester.
This section provides resources for practicum students, practicum mentor teachers, and for the student teaching semester (including resources for both student teachers and cooperating teachers). Follow the appropriate link at the left to access the resources you need.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)