Please contact your advisor to determine you are eligible for graduation.
The School of Education has one graduation ceremony each year. The ceremony is held in May and is for all Education Minor, Teacher Licensure, and graduate degree recipients. If you graduate or complete student teaching in the spring term, the following summer term, or the previous fall term, you are eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony.
The 2016 School of Education ceremony is on Friday, May 6th from 3:30pm-5:30pm at Macky Auditorium.
*All graduates must RSVP online two weeks prior to the event. Click here to RSVP.
Tickets are not required. Please feel free to bring your family and friends to help celebrate your success.
If you or any of your guests require special accommodations for a disability, please notify Sara McDonald at 303-492-3351 at least two weeks in advance of the ceremony so arrangements can be made.
For more information on the commencement ceremonies for the Boulder campus, please visit the Commencement website.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)