The handbook is an excellent resource for any questions you may have about your graduate program.
Here you can find information on the Student Code of Conduct and Ethics. All students in courses and programs in the School of Education are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Cheating, plagiarism, illegitimate possession and disposition of papers and examinations, alteration, forgery or falsification of official records, and similar acts, or the attempt to engage in such acts are grounds for suspension and/or expulsion from the University of Colorado.
Curriculum & Instruction (C&I):
- MA C&I – Humanities Education
- MA Plus Secondary Social Studies Licensure
- MA C&I – Literacy Education
- MA Plus Secondary English Licensure
- MA C&I – Math & Science Education
- MA Plus Secondary Math Licensure
- MA Plus Secondary Science Licensure
- PhD Literacy Studies
- PhD ROTATE
Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity (EECD):
- MA EECD – Cultural & Linguistic Diversity Education
- MA EECD – Dual Endorsement in Linguistic Diversity & Special Education
- MA EECD – Multicultural & Bilingual Education
- PhD EECD
Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice (EFPP):
Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences (EPSY):
Here you can find descriptions of courses listed for every department on campus.
Change of Address
Please make sure your name, address, telephone number, and email are current on University records. Report changes to the Office of Student Services, School of Education, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0249, Phone: (303) 492-6555 as well as to the Registrar’s Office in Regent Hall.