The Alumni Association offers extensive career services for all CU-Boulder alumni.
The School of Education is currently developing programs to connect students and alumni with prospective employers and assist with the transition to working in education after graduation. If you are an educator interested in connecting with School of Education alumni or can assist with developing career networking in the School of Education, please contact Hannah.Fletcher@colorado.edu.
For a list of potential employers for School of Education graduates, see our Career Opportunities page.
CU Teach Alumni
Did you know that you are part of a community that includes more than 1,600 alumni from UTeach programs at 35 universities nationwide? The UTeach Institute has established a National UTeach Alumni Network (http://uteach-institute.org/alumni) to support UTeach math and science teachers across the country, including CU Teach alumni. As a member of the network, you can connect with fellow grads from UTeach programs around the nation and learn about news from other alumni, upcoming events, and teaching tips.
Here are a few current resources available to you:
- 1st UTeach Alumni Conference – July 11, 2014: http://uteach-institute.org/alumni/detail/alumni-conference/
- Bi-monthly E-newsletter: http://uteach-institute.org/alumni/detail/uteach-alumni-e-newsletter/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UTeachAlumni
- Twitter: twitter.com/UTeachAlumni
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/uteachalumni
- National UTeach Alumni Report: www.uteach-institute.org/files/uploads/uteach_grad_report_november_2013.pdf
If you'd like to join the National UTeach Alumni Network (it's free!) and build connections with other UTeach science and math teacher around the country, please contact Julia O'Donnell, UTeach Institute professional association coordinator, at email@example.com.
Download the UTeach Alumni Network flyer here.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)