CU-Boulder School of Education alumni go on to make meaningful contributions to schools, communities, research, and policy. Often leaders in their fields, our alumni are steadfast in their commitment to advancing equity and highly skilled in their own areas of specialization.
Here we recognize some of our outstanding alumni and their continuing contributions to education.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- SMBF: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- SMBF: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- EPSY: Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)