You are here
The University of Colorado Boulder’s nationally recognized School of Education not only prepares outstanding teachers, but also drives new models of K-20 education.
The School of Education is known for its:
- Model teacher education and graduate programs
- Excellence in research methodology, educational policy, and classroom research
- Close ties with partner school districts, educators, and policymakers throughout Colorado
- Commitment to equal educational opportunity and diversity
- Research-based reform and a strong tradition of collaborative research
The School of Education is proud of its educational leadership, working professionally with colleagues and communities to deliver outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs for classroom teachers and future scholars alike. Our faculty members offer personalized, interactive undergraduate teacher education programs and collaborate on internationally recognized research.
The University of Colorado Boulder School of Education was selected as one of only 32 departments across the country to become a Partner in the Carnegie Initiative on the Doctorate. The Carnegie Initiative on the Doctorate is a multi-year research and action project with the goal to advance doctoral education at American universities.
We invite you to explore the variety of paths to begin or further one’s education, training, credentials, and research through the School of Education.
- C&I: Humanities Education
- C&I: Literacy Studies
- C&I: Math & Science Education
- C&I: Research on Teaching & Teacher Education
- EECD: Educational Equity & Cultural Diversity
- EFPP: Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- LSHD: Learning Sciences & Human Development
- REM: Research & Evaluation Methodology
- MA + Licensure
- Partners in Education (PIE)